PixelLime Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare for a new Adventure... Coming Soon.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» Simple ideas
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:23 am by SaladCactus

» Lime.Co Online Store
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:59 am by ThesmeeOMG

» Islander Development Preview #1!
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am by MrSpud

» I'm Back!
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:12 pm by Chaz Chopper

» I'm New
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 am by sk8man

» Inactivity will stop :D
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 am by SaladCactus

» Quick update on what's happening
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:25 am by Chaz Chopper

» Farewell...
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 am by Chaz Chopper

» Random/Werid Desktop Screenshot
ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 pm by MrSpud

ChopperCraft Freebuild Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaz Chopper
Lime
Lime
Chaz Chopper

ChopperCraft Freebuild Server Empty
PostSubject: ChopperCraft Freebuild Server   ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Details:
Hey guys, it's Blobo and I'm back! Okay, so my previous servers have failed but I'm really positive about this one. It' completely free build meaning your can find your own bit of land on the huge flat grass map and build anything your like! With the Bukkit mod installed, it's much more fun and easier. With not many buildings and players already there will be plenty of places to build, but the map's huge. Oh yes, and about the times for the server, it's usually up every weekday at 10am 'till about 6pm but it's the summer holidays so I'm usually busy, you can always see if I'm online, if I am on Hamachi then the server is usually up, find my name; ChazChopperWindows and look for the green dot (that means I'm online) but if not then don't bother trying to connect.

Rules:
To play, or you need to do is follow the rules, don't worry, I'm not too strict with the rules like other servers. Being chilled is what I like! So there are 4 basic rules;
1. Don't grief anyone's creations (obvious)
2. Be respectful to other players, just no swearing and abusive language, and no bullying
3. Use common sense, people ask too many stupid questions!

How to play (Noob Way):
So if you're interested in playing then there are a few things you'll need to do.
If you haven't got the LogMeIn Hamachi software on your PC then you won't be able to play. It's a software which allows you to connect to a network. It's completely safe, Click on the link at the end of the post to check it out and install it, you need to download the unmanaged version. The other version you have to pay for. So once you have downloaded that software, you need join a network (Go to the Network tab and click on Join an existing network). A window will pop up and it will ask you for a Network ID and a Password. In the Network ID, type; ChopperCraftWindows Leave the password text box blank and click Join. Once this is done, you'll be onto the network. Now open up Minecraft (in browser or launcher) and go to Multiplayer and type this IP address: 5.191.152.20 And connect. You should now be in.

How to play (Pro Way):
Download LogMeIn Hamachi by Clicking on the link at the end of this post and install it. Once it's installed, open it up and click on the 'Network' tab and select 'Join an existing network...'. A Window will pop up asking you for a Network ID and a password. In the Network ID text box, write 'ChopperCraftWindows' and leave the password text box blank. Once your joined to the network, leave Hamachi open and open your Minecraft launcher (or in browser) and go to Multiplayer and type in '5.191.152.20' as the IP. Then, you should be playing. Remember that the server will not always be up so make sure you look for ChazChopperWindows in the ChopperCraftWindows network and check for the green dot next to my name, that means the server is up and I'm online

https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx

Last edited by Blobo9000 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Click Here Buttons Didn't Work :3)
Back to top Go down
http://chazchopper.tumblr.com
SaladCactus
Admin
SaladCactus

ChopperCraft Freebuild Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChopperCraft Freebuild Server   ChopperCraft Freebuild Server EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 am

this is too inactive. LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
https://pixellime.forumotion.net

ChopperCraft Freebuild Server
Page 1 of 1